Lincoln Apps built the ReMail app as a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided by Lincoln Apps at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
App Permissions Explained
The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our Clients have engaged us.
The ReMail add-on requires you to grant permissions to several services associated with your Google Account. It uses the simple and secure OAuth 2 protocol to get data from the user’s Google account and does not have access to your account password.
Here’s a summary of the permissions that the add-on requires and why does it require access to these services.
- Read, write acesss in Gmail account: This add on needs to read your Gmail data in order to perform its primary function – acquiring the list of the sent emails to remove these from your recipients’ inboxes at your will. This includes viewing the contents of your Gmail inbox and basic data in order to get such list.
- Connect to an external service – When you’re removing the selected email from your recipients’ inboxes, the App connects to the secure external service built & operated by Lincoln Apps, in order to orchestrate the email removal process.
- Information about your email address – the app will need to know your email address in order to request Gmail server to remove the emails sent from your address the list of the emails you sent. To get information about the sent email, the app will search for this email in mailboxes of users of your company and recall these emails from their mailboxes
- Information about your timezone – the app will need to know your timezone in order to display the correct date & time when the email you want to recall was sent
- Information about email group, group alias, and member information in your domain – to load a list of company groups and to load a list of group members in case the email is withdrawn from the group email
Remail use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may delete or deactivate it by uninstalling our Google add-on or by contacting us. We will respond to your request within 5 business days.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2022-05-20