GPT(TM) for Forms
Introducing GPT for Forms, the Google WorkspaceTM add-on that makes creating forms easier than ever! With GPT for Forms, you can quickly generate questions and answers for your Google FormsTM with the help of ChatGPT. All you need to do is provide the question and, if needed, the correct answer. GPT for Forms will then generate a list of answers based on your input. Possible use cases include:
– Automatically creating calendar events for meetings, appointments, and other important dates.
– Automatically generating questions and answers for surveys and polls.
– Generating questions and answers for educational quizzes.
– Automatically generating questions and answers for educational assessments.
– Generating questions and answers for customer feedback forms.
how does it work?
Set up the form & add-on
To use the GPTTM for Forms, first, make sure that you have the add-on installed in your Google WorkspaceTM. Once the add-on is installed, you can access it by opening a form and clicking on the “Add-ons” menu, then selecting “GPT for forms”.
Generate the list of questions and answers
With GPT for Forms, you can quickly generate questions and answers for your Google Forms without having to manually enter each one. Provide your question, select the type of the question you want to add to the form, how many answers you’d like to be generated, how many correct answers you’d like you to be provided. You can even provide your own correct answer (in this case the relevant, but incorrect answers will be generated). If everything’s ok, just hit the “generate choices” button.
Add your questions and answers to Google FormsTM!
Once you’ve created your question and answers, you can click on the “Add to Form” button, and the new block with the data you’ve just generated will be added to the form.